The pyrotechnic articles shall conform to the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Good by Road (ADR), to be allowed to transport them on road. The ADR class defines the hazardous class of handling and transporting of the particular pyrotechnic article. These regulations are updated every second year appropriately to the technical advancement.
Based on these regulations the CerTrust Ltd. can offer the following services:
- Testing, certifying and approval of articles of ADR class 1 (Explosive substances and articles), ADR class 4.1 (Flammable solids, self-reactive substances, polymerizing substances and solid desensitized explosives) and ADR class 5.1 (Oxidizing substances).
- For fireworks we can make ADR expert report (ADR classification) based on the technical datasheet and ADR Default table, which is the foundation of the competent ADR authorities approval(ADR/RID/IMDG/ICAO) and the certification.
- The mandatory UN series 6C test (bonfire test) to classify other pyrotechnic articles and articles for vehicles (smoke generator, rock breaking cartridge, airbag module etc.) in a more favourable ADR class (1.4S or 9) or exclusion from ADR class 1 and cooperation with the competent ADR authority towards to the attainment of CAA based on the Manual of Tests and Criteria.
- Examining and providing expert report for vehicles crafted for transporting dangerous goods, which are obligated to ADR approval (EX/II, EX/III) based on the ADR regulations.
- Testing of 4G corrugated cardboard boxes which are eligible to transport pyrotechnic articles and cooperation with the competent ADR authority in order to attain their approval.